1. Who can take part?
The Reply Code Challenge is an online coding competition open to passionate coders from aged 16 years and above, from all over the world. There will be two challenges, one dedicated to Replyers and one to professionals and students outside Reply.
2. Can I arrange a mixed team of Replyers and externals for this coding game?
No, unfortunately you can’t. As there will be 2 challenges, we’ll also have 2 leaderboards, so we’ll keep these competitions separated.
3. If I register on the platform, am I registered for the competition?
No, you need to join a team, create your own, or join the random queue to play on 15th March. By registering on the platform, you’ll get updates on upcoming online challenges.
4. Is there a registration fee?
No, this coding challenge is completely free!
5. When do the registrations close?
You can register until 14th March, 12:00 noon - EXTENDED - at 14.00pm CET - March 15th.
6. I’ve registered, but I have no teammates. What can I do?
Once you’ve registered, you can join a team, from one or ask for the ‘random queue’ to assign you one.
7. How do I change my registration details?
To update your details at any time, log into your profile and click “Edit profile”, or follow this link
8. How do I cancel my registration?
You can send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Is it an online only code game?
Yes, it is an online only coding competition.